Bill of Sale Agreement
- Prices and pictures will be posted here on my website. Reservations can be made and will be honored by the first deposit made on a particular animal. Half of the full price will hold the animal until pickup date agreed upon. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Final payment in cash must be received at the time of pickup. No animals will leave without payment in full. If the balance is not paid and pickup time not honored, the animal will be offered to the next interested party. Your deposit will be forfeited.
- All kids are sold disbudded, CD&T and BoSe vaccines given at birth. A booster of CD&T, a first worming and hooves will be trimmed prior to leaving at 8-10 weeks old. With exception of bottle babies that leave early, which will only have first vaccinations. It is the owner's responsibility to provide their booster shots..
- Registered kids will be tattooed prior to pickup. Registration paperwork will be ready to go at time of pickup. It is the buyer's responsibility to submit paperwork and fees to the correct registry(s).
- Goats are herd animals and require another goat for companionship. If you do not have a companion goat(s) at your home I will not sell to you unless a second goat is purchased either from me or elsewhere for your new goats' well being.
- All animals leaving my place are healthy to the best of my knowledge. All sales are final and I cannot guarantee them once they have left my property.
- I do not offer breeding services.
- I reserve the right to refuse the sale of any animal.
- Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will do my best to answer your questions.
Juniper Hill Nigerian Dwarf Goats
1874 County Road 76
Alturas, CA 96101